Redpoint Carbon GX Eagle is made for slicing your way through rough, technical trails like a hot knife through butter. The RockShox Pike 160mm fork is combined with 150mm of travel in the rear using Split Pivot suspension technology for that extra bit of forgivingness, while the SRAM GX Eagle and light weight carbon frame make climbing anything a breeze.
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & seat stays with tapered headtube
- Split Pivot suspension design
- BOOST technology, 148 x 12mm thru-axle rear dropouts
- Designed to fit up 27.5 x 2.3-2.5, or 26x3 on 45-50mm wide rims (26+ compatible)
- PF41 x 92mm BB w/ ISC05 Tabs
- Includes RockShox Monarch RT Debonair